Please visit the Contact Us section if you would like to reach out to us or email us at email@example.com
Privacy & Safety
1. We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to individuals. Personal information for our business purposes is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and largely in the control of the individual. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
2. If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Because of the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. We will however not be intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. If you have signed up for the Newbury and Co. registration and do not wish to receive any advertising material then there is a cease option at the end of every email.
5. As part of us keeping your personal information private we only allow access on a need-to-know basis i.e. deliveries. We use a recognised SSL certificate which secures the transfer of sensitive data such as credit card or login information between a web browser and a server. Having an SSL certificate enables the data to be encrypted so that it can only be read by the authorised server - even if the encrypted data is intercepted, it is unreadable. Displaying the certificate delivers peace of mind to you the customer, certifying that our website is a legitimate and a secure site.
6. It is important for us that persons with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this. We do not store full credit card details on our website as this is handled by the payment gateway that we use to process the customer transactions. It is in Newbury and Co's best interest to ensure your privacy with regards to sharing information and we will abide by what we have claimed.
If you feel Newbury and Co. would be a good match for your business, we would love to hear from you! For more information please get in touch with at email@example.com
There is a minimum order requirement for all wholesale orders.
weddings and events
Newbury and Co. offer a wide range of personalized candles bespoke to your event. Whether you’re planning a wedding, bridal shower, corporate gifting or just organizing a big celebration, we offer tailored packages, all hand-crafted to your specific needs.
You can customize our candles with specific names and dates and choose from our broad range of fragrances. We understand how important the finer details are and aim to do everything we can to make your special event a little bit brighter.
Our packages start from a minimum order of just 50 candles offered at a discounted price. You can select from a wide range of unique designs to match your event styling.
Please don’t hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to guide you.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- GPay/ UPI
- Net Banking